help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Open up your tama with a screwdriver and remove the battery. Then remove the four tinyer screws, too. Look around and find a little part with the words DEBUG. Write a little X on it with a pencil, and put it all back together, put in your battery, and reset the tama. Not download, reset. To take it off debug, do the same thing, exeot erase the X.

Open the back of your tama. Take the batteris out. There'll be a new backpiece. Unscrew those. There'll be this paper dot and on top of it says DEBUG. Mark this with a pencil (some people say color it). Put everything back together.

umm sorry this has nothing to do with the debugging stuff but i have a v4 tamagotchi and I went to tamatown.com and I put in my username and the password but it won't let me in. Can anyone help me?

umm sorry this has nothing to do with the debugging stuff but i have a v4 tamagotchi and I went to tamatown.com and I put in my username and the password but it won't let me in. Can anyone help me?
Make sure you copy the password exactly. If you have an O in your password, try O and then try 0. Oh and none of the v4 Tamatowns seem to be working for me now. I blame it on the earthquake in Taiwan.

Okay here is how to debug (WARNING... there are side effects for v3 and possibly v4):

#1. Open up the back of the Tamagotchi

#2. Remove the battery

#3. See those screws around the battery holder? Unscrew those too

#4. See that circle saying debug to the bottom left of the battery contacts? Grab a pencil and rub graphite on it

#5. Screw your Tamagotchi back together and reinsert the battery

#6. If the egg moves fast you know debugging has become successful and if not open back up again and rub more graphite on the circle

#7. To undebug repeat the steps but erase the graphite off the circle

Those steps were for a ConneCTion. They say you cannot debug ConneXion, but try this: After unscrewing the screws around the battery holder remove the screws around the circuit board (be VERY careful of the sound wires!). On the other side of the circuit board you will see a black blob thingy. On the bottom left is a tiny little circle that says debug. Maybe that will work?

What is debug? Here is an answer:

Debugging is like a cheat mode of Tamagotchi. You can choose characters when your egg hatches, access Hyperspeed by pressing the C button but all for the cost of not being able to use Tamatown passwords. It's only a small price to pay.

Hope I have helped!

WARNING. Opening up your Tamagotchi may have side effects. Especially if you made changes to the circuiting. Debugging shouldn't be so bad, but if you're doing something as extreme as me (taking out the infrared receiver) then you will get REAL SIDE EFFECTS. Whenever I go onto the standby screen for connection the screen goes blank. This will NOT happen to you as long as you don't do anything as stupid as me! Oh and also the A button does not respond well. I have to push really hard. Therefore I cannot play games well and therefore Tamagotchi does not lose that much weight.

How can I debug my tama? How can I debug my tama? I'll tell you what. You won't debug your tama. Well, you can, and maybe will, but never mind. The point I'm trying to get across is that debugging is opening up the inside of your tama and scratching at the circuit board. In theory, not good. Not good at all. Even though you get the ability to choose your adult character, the fun and suspense is gone, and the intrest will wear off. Even though you have hyperspeed, it's nothing good. You have lost the concept of raising a virtual pet. You seem to need more. Too much. It can also be technically problematic. You could even ruin your tamagotchi forever. OK, if you don't listen to my instructions, fine. Go ahead and debug. It's not my tama you're messing up, it's yours. So I won't care. If you debug without any problems, there will always be flaws. Whatever you choose to do, don't come running to me when you're left with a dodgy, malfunctioning, poop factory. Are we all clear?

-TP-

Debugging is your own choice, but if I were you, I'd be very carefull. You can permenantly damage your Tamagotchi. And nobody wants that now do they! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back