HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo765

Reaction score
Hi, me and my sis have tamagotchi V3's and their both adults, (one boy, one girl) and their in love, i've tried usong love potions 3 times but they wont have babies, how do i get them to have them, plz help.

cheers

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Both tamagotchis must be at an age range of 5+ to mate and have tama babies. :huh:

Also, check that they love each other with 4 hearts: ♥♥♥♥

I'm sure they'll soon mate and you'll be on the next generations before you know it! :)

-sk8er girl-

Last edited by a moderator:
Both tamagotchis must be at an age range of 5+ to mate and have tama babies. :huh: Also, check that they love each other with 4 hearts: ♥♥♥♥

I'm sure they'll soon mate and you'll be on the next generations before you knwo it! :)

-sk8er girl-
Then you must keep on connecting untill they make a baby.

Well, you have to give your Tamagotchi's time to like each other. Using Love Potions all the time won't help. Make sure their good friends and make the smilie faces have at least 4 before you can even THINK about marriage and children! Trust me on this one! :huh:

once you have used the love potion don't connect for at least 24 hours then when you connect them again it will work

there is tonnes of cool tama stuff at:

Tamagotchi School

Hi, me and my sis have tamagotchi V3's and their both adults, (one boy, one girl) and their in love, i've tried usong love potions 3 times but they wont have babies, how do i get them to have them, plz help.cheers
Listen here. I have had much experience with tama love and lemme tell you how to REALLY make them have a baby. They need to be at least 4 to have a tamababy. Connect them repeadatly. At one point they will shake their heads and the lights go out. That will mean the girl had a baby. There will be two babies. One per parent. Thats how you do it. Thank all of you peoples that replied to this person and gave him a helping hand :huh: *claps for all of you nice peeps* Have fun in tamatalk!

From

Blackdevil :)

it has to be a certain age. youll get it!

yeah shes right you do have to connect them over and over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back