HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chrishani

Reaction score
ok im not new and stuff but anyway.

i bought a music disk to my tama and what do u do with it? i heard that the boom box explodes if u buy a music disk and use boom box. but i havent bought a boom box but how do u use it?

pls answer! THANKS

I see you have a V3? :kusatchi:

Here's a trick for the boombox to not blow up. When you use the music disc and it goes in the boombox, you will hear the hard core music. After the music ends, your tamagotchi will still stay by the boombox turning its head left and right, over and over. When it is turning its head, do not push any buttons. Just let it turn its head. It will stop turning its head in several seconds and the boombox won't blow up and you will still have the boombox and the disc. If you press a button when the Tamagotchi is turning its head left and right, the boombox will blow up. Note: The music disc will be in the items list, go and 'trash' the music disc, because if you use that music disc again, your boombox will blow up. <_<

-sk8er girl-

but now i tried and it worked i didnt have a gramophone but the the boom box i bought did not explode!

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back