HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What skill points do you need to get the diffrent jobs? HELP! :)
Actually that is an interesting question you have there, Honeysuckle. :) i guess the answer I could say is we all don't know. We can make a project out of this question, but it will sure take some time to find your answer.

Usually you have to have at least about 50points on any of the three categories of Skill Points. You then should get an invitation by Post to apply for jobs. :lol:

//Tama-Love

Actually, you must get each group (Social, Intelligence, Gorgeous) up to the same level. EXAMPLE:

That will get you a job

OR....

the last tama I had, their levels were all over the place, the highest was his IQ which was around 200, followed by social which was something like 150, followed by gorgeous which was only about 100.

he became what must be a scientist.

my girlfriends, again, had all completley different stats (hers were a lot lower than mine too) and I think she became a teacher?

still, I think that the only factor is that you have over a certain ammount in the group or groups which apply to the job.

btw

when you get the letter which indicates the end of school and time to look for a job, don't worry if you don't pick one and the offer dissapears, just make a rough note of what time you got the offer and set the clock back to around then -u-

Actually, you must get each group (Social, Intelligence, Gorgeous) up to the same level. EXAMPLE:

That will get you a job

OR....

I dis agree. Do you even have a v4? The jobs are based on your skill points.

You can get different jobs depending on your highest skill level.

example: You could get a job as a scientist if you had the most intelegince points,

a baker with most style points,

and a fire man with most kindness points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back