help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chic!

Reaction score
my tamagotchi went on a plane trip and it gave me a password(just so you know,my tamagotchi has been on 2 other plane trips) but when i tried to enter it at the travel agency, it said 'SORRY, PASSWORD INCORRECT' what do i do??

no, i had it right.i double checked it.i used num lock, and it didn't work, so i used the normal keyboard, and it still didn't work ;)

is it a different tama than the one that took the trip? if not i don't think i have a soultion. sorry ;)

is it a different tama than the one that took the trip? if not i don't think i have a soultion. sorry :(
Yeah if it's a different Tama then the one that went on the trip you can't get the item.

my tamagotchi went on a plane trip and it gave me a password(just so you know,my tamagotchi has been on 2 other plane trips) but when i tried to enter it at the travel agency, it said 'SORRY, PASSWORD INCORRECT' what do i do??
Make sure you typed in the Right Username for the computer. Also the passwords vary on the username. Make sure you typed in the password correctly.

:( Locky458

i wouldnt be too pressured to get the souviners. they are just as they are in the real world:

ABSOLUTELY USELESS. XD uh..... well, thats too bad then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back