help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he/she probably got it from a story where a mutant masketchi came up, ate his food, put him in a washing machine, and then ate it. it is completely bogus!!!!!!!!!!!!!/

I heard the same story only it was a mutant mimitchi... Even though I heard from 2 different ppl, rumors can spread and I won't believe it untill I see it with my very own eyes.

It must be a glitch. I have heard of this before from other people. And the other story must be fake. :angry:

I'm sorry this is rude but.... thanks for the laugh. :ph34r:

Maybe your friend was seeing the wrong thing. Probably a mistake.

Your friend is possibly lying. Maybe she just said that to scare you :lol: . Don't be afraid to play BUMP. That is all fake :wub: If it is true, your friend must have a fake tamagotchi.

//Tama*Lover

dose any body know how to add stuff to your freeweb if you do email me at [email protected] 

my free web is www.freeweb.com/cutie12321
That is SPAM-off the topic, cutie12321. Maybe it was the seller's fault.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh, I've never heard of that. Your friend is lying to you. Don't be afraid to play Bump, I've played it millions of times and got through all 8 rounds a lot and that's never happened to me. :huh: Heehee this is very off-topic, but pokemon lover, I LOVE your avvie! :blink:

well i think its false two things wat is a sky remote and where abouts did you connect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back