Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
Ugh,its been an hour since it turned from a baby to a toddler, and it hasn't lost any hearts. Its not normal..is it? Its my first v4,so i wouldn't know.

See,what happend before was my FIRST v4 was a baby,functioned fine,but when it turned into a toddler,it would never loose hearts. So ive reset,and its doing the same thing.

We are going to return it. Its not right,its no fun if it doesn't loose hunger or happiness. Poor Kaila. [that was the tamagotchis name]

We know its not functioning right because it didn't loose any hearts after it evolved,3 hours ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
you should reset first before you turn it back in.

also, you may have fed it extra food, so it wont be unhappy. or you just do a really good job :]

:huh: I have a tamagotchi too. I have every version. That's never happened to me. Isn't that good that it didn't loose any hearts?? :D

Well, Happy Valentines Day!!! ;)

Ugh,its been an hour since it turned from a baby to a toddler, and it hasn't lost any hearts. Its not normal..is it? Its my first v4,so i wouldn't know.
See,what happend before was my FIRST v4 was a baby,functioned fine,but when it turned into a toddler,it would never loose hearts. So ive reset,and its doing the same thing.
That's a good thing. Your taking good care and you don't have a "needy" character. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back