HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chancedom

Reaction score
I just now got my V4 and I need to know EVERYTHING!

I need some help dearly!What are the games and how do you play them and stuff like that...etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

It's just like all the other Tamagotchis. Except that you can mail. But I'll start from the beginning. When your Tamagotchi first hatches it will be fully unhappy and hungry. So of course feed it some meals and then play some games or give it snacks. (I recommend playing games if you want a good character.) Then, keep on taking care of it. Once it turns into a child, you will recieve mail that looks like this: [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Go to he post icon and click on the blinking [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. When the "Away" sign comes up press the ( a ) or ( b ) button. Then just watch your Tamagotchi. After that keep on taking care of it. When it turns into a teen, you will recieve the [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] again. Go to the post icon and go to the blinking [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE]. Once again when the "Away" sign comes up press the ( a ) or ( b ) button. You will see your Tamagotchi yelling at the teacher you had. When your Tamagotchi comes back you will recieve the [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] again. ( Follow the directions I gave you before.) Your Tamagtochi will be getting a new teacher. If you want a different teacher press the ( a ) button when a teacher comes up. Remeber, you only get 3 choices. 24 hours your Tamagotchi turns into an adult, you will receive the [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] mail again. (Follow the instructions I gave before.) Your Tamagotchi will be yelling at his/her teacher. After that you will get the [SIZE=14pt][!][/SIZE] mail for the last time. ( Follow the indtructions I gave before.) Your Tamagotchi will arrive at the city standing next to a possibility for a job. Press the ( b ) button. Your Tamagotchi will be applying for the job. If you get 3 X's you didn't make it. If you got 3 O's you got the job. If you got 1 O and 2 X's you almost got the job. And will probably get the job next time. You will have many choices. Remember, that the more skill points you have, (by playing games and going to school) the better job you will get, so get as much as you can. I'll post game instructions and other instructions later.

Hope I Helped,

Pupsluv24 ;)

Read the instruction sheet ;) . If you lost it, then look on TamaTalk sooner or later to see if they have the V4 Instruction sheet scanned :D !

//Tama*Lover

Quick - the most important thing to do as soon as you open up your new V4 is...
READ THE INSTRUCTION SHEET :huh: :huh:
Sadly,mine didnt come with the instruction sheet for some reason...

Pupsluv24...THANK YOU SO DANG MUCH!!

Sorry if I'm being annoying.

Sadly,mine didnt come with the instruction sheet for some reason...
... are you sure you have a Genuine BanDai V4?

They all come with Instruction sheets - they are usually slipped between the cardboard packaging - inside a little plastic bag, taped to the package...

The TamaTalk Tips and Tricks forum is a good place to look for information btw

I really think you need to spend some time taking a good look around these help forums.

There have been so many questions and answers posted about things like how to play the games, etc. in the past couple of days... all it takes is to click your way thru' the topic titles and start reading :)

You can also use the "Search" engine and type in a key word like MIMIC and you will get a list of all the posts in TamaTalk that have mentioned that word. It is a very good way to find info quickly if you use it well https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=Search

OHH! You know, I never even noticed that little search bar! (Stupidity...coming on...again)

Sorry fer buggin the heck outta you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back