HELPPP WHAT ARE THEY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Melo199618

Reaction score
This moring my tamagotchi grew into adults in 1st genaration I got a chantotchi a mametchi and a hotteatchi are these adults good to have what kind of family are they????? Am I a good caretaker PLEASE POST HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Please Reply Melo199618 ;) :lol: :(

This moring my tamagotchi grew into adults in 1st genaration I got a chantotchi a mametchi and a hotteatchi are these adults good to have what kind of family are they????? Am I a good caretaker PLEASE POST HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Please Reply Melo199618 ;) :lol: :(
I tihnk they are blended you did good

Thanks Please Reply Melo199618 :( :eek: :p
Its not the best. its not the worst. You did good. ;)

These are adults that come from stellar, perfect care. I saw it on the Tama-Zone growth process v5 chart.

-tammy

This is one of the best possible teams. It comes from 80%-100% bondage and the first training item when a speech bubble comes up. Congratulations, but it's not that difficult to get. Really, the only better things are Pure and Space families, and those only come with new generations. There are other equivalent teams, all including Mametchi, Chantotchi, Memetchi, Sukatchi, Kuchipatchi, and Hotteatchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back