helppp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayu1023

Reaction score
ok...i am new and kinda lost here.....how do u get points??? like my tama is this one...

https://store1.yimg.com/I/cmdstore_1863_97653616

what version is that one?? what can i do with it??? and like how can i enter the codes...so ive heard of....????

BTW this is the toy describtion.......

TRANSPARENT ORANGE Tamagotchi USA Connection Virtual Pet Bandai Toy

TRANSPARENT ORANGE Tamagotchi USA Connection Virtual Pet Bandai Toy

The Tomagotchi, Tamagochi or Tomagotchi pets can communicate with each other through infrared signals, allowing them to collect friends, play games or give gifts.

I sorry to say but you have a V1 there. The V1's are still fun though! ^_^ But you can not play new games, go shopping, or earn points. The V1 has 2 games you can play. Jump and Dance. You can still connect with others and recieve different gifts (depending on what character you have and form, teen, adult, toodler) Go here and look around at this website and you'll find a lot of helpful information on the V1 and the V2!!! :eek:

THANK YOU wow sad to say i didnt know about the v1 or v2 or nothing i just picked the color i liked lol.......funny how the store owners try and trick you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back