HELPPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clog123

Reaction score
Okay, so this 1997 tama looks like a jailhouse. it has a little bar around the outside that makes it look like it's in a jail cell. There's no shop, and only on game. I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT IT IS~~~ I know it is a type of Tamagotchi, because it has "Bandi 1997" On the back cover. Oh yeah, and this is a square tamagotchi. PLEASSSSSE TELL ME IF YOU CAN!! much aprreciated. :) :D

Hey I had one of those.

But its name escapes me.

I might think of it.

If I do, I'll be sure to let you know.

I had solid a grey colored one.

Welp ok, here, I'm sure if this is going to hlep or not.

But its worth a try.

"February 1997 Tamagotchi-Ver.2. launched. Facing a severe scarcity of stock, Bandai takes the unprecedented step of issuing a press apology for the situation "

And heres the website I got it off of:

https://www.bandai.co.jp/e/corporate/history90.html

Its Bandi's History of famous toymaking.

Check it out.

Well, hope I helped.

Thanks for the help, but it's not actually a version 2 tama. I saw a picture of it while researching this. I forgot to metion 1 thing. You can connect this tama, but it has to be stuck together and it's really hard to play ( or wrestle, I don't know?) with other people. Oh, one more thing, it takes LR44 batteries. Not the bigger ones.

No, actually I did a little more reasearch and it's a digimon tamagotchi. Thanks for all the people who replied tho. It helped me do more research. B) You guys are awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back