HELPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Can you only give the gifts that u buy to another v2? because it doesnt work wen i try to send it to my v1. and it doesnt let me use the items either PLEASE HELP!

I don't think you can send v2 gifts from a v2 to a v1 because your v1 tama will not be programmed to understand what you are going. v2 to v2 only. As far as using them goes well maybe someone else will be able to help you with that.

You may not be able to use certain items because they can only be used by adults

3 items that can DEFINATLEY be used by baby-teenager is a ball, doll (unliked by boys) and action figure (unliked by girls) the adults can play with doll and action figure also!

A boy with an actoin figure will have it in the corner of the screen when it goes to sleep same with the girl and the doll ~extra help~

hope i help you,

memetchi101 ;)

Basically, if you try to send a V1 a UFO, for example, it won't recognize it because BanDai never programmed a UFO feature into the V1's. V2 to V2 only. If your TamaV2 isn't an adult, then it can't use ANY items from the Shop except for balls and any type of food...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back