HELPPPPPPPPP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_lover238

Reaction score
So I got to my 5th generation and i got a Mame family. I was really happy and i could not wate for my tamas to turn into toddlers. Whe i heard it beeping i was exited to see what they had turned into. When i saw what happen i got scared. MY BABY BOY TURNED INTO MAMETCHI!!!!!! Strate from a BABY into an ADULT. Is this normal or not. PLEASE post back and help me i am freaking out!

Dont worry thats what happens. When you get a Mame family you get Mamaetchi and the other one. Meme family you get Memetchi and Kuchi family you get Kuchipatchi. Dont worry its perfectly normal :lol:

Oh and congrats on the Mame family

That's whats supposed to happen. I know its weird, but now you have the complete mamefamily! And the child won't grow up anymore.

thats completely normal. When i got my mame family my male mimifuwatchi turned straight into mametchi from a baby. My female mimifuwatchi turned straight into chamametchi from a baby. I hope i helped... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back