Henna...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Monchi~

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Henna

Tamagotchi's Age: 7

Date of Birth: September ??, 2010

Date of Passing: September ??, 2010

What Generation? 1st

Other Information? Henna was a boy Memetchi. He has quite... the interesting story. ^-^'

Your Comments: Well, Henna was powered up in my favorite v3. I don't remember much of his childhood... But he grew up to be a Memetchi. A boy Memetchi. I didn't mind because I grew to love him. Well me and my best friend said, "Hey! How about Regan (her Mametchi) and Henna get married?" Now, we said this when they were just babies. But finally they both became adults. So I went over my friends house. We connected Regan and Henna like crazy! They had 4 hearts for what seemed like forever! I said, "Maybe they're too young. We've been connecting for hours!" but she did not give up. We went on her laptop and searched a breeding age. Most of the sites said 7-10 was the age they could get married by connection. So while I was there, I said, "Hey. Henna's baby can just marry Regan's baby. Okay? I can't wait. I have to get him married," so Henna got married from the matchmaker. He had a girl.

My friend also had a v4.5 with a secret character, and him and her sister's Violetchi loved eachother. They almost got married. And then... the secret character, Ham, married Regan! They barely knew eachother and had no hearts. So the whole family went crazy with all the marrying and such.

The End. I shall miss you, Henna. You'll be happy to know that Yoshi grew up to be a kind and beautiful Chomametchi.

Latest posts

Back