Hep i'm newbie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasha_rules

Reaction score
Everyone!!i'm a newbie so help me.

I bought a tamagotchi version 4 and then i played it well,

Its now going to pre-school,

after that i went to the internet to log in my pet,

then i bought some stuff for my pets.They're like,

doll,pencil,bow,skirt,makeup....

but i don't know why my pet can't wear bow,skirt, and makeup......

is it maybe my pet isn't old enough to wear them or maybe she just cant wear them???

And second thing,

How do i make my pet be a :furawatchi: violetchi??

I really want that character

And third,

my pet is still a child so i dont really know what character it is,

I think my pet is going to be Mimitchi when she grows up,

but i'm not sure!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I'M IN A TOTAL NEED RIGHT NOW!!!

oh, that happens. You have to be an adult to wear makeup and a lot of that stuff. Don't worry. It's perfectly normal. keep them til' she's an adult.

:D Bronica

Ummmm sorry i forgot to ask....

How do i level up my training level??

beause my pet needs dicipline right??

So how do i get more training level?? :D :rolleyes: <_<

One way is to play a lot of games and get perfect scores on them all. Another way is, is that if your tamagotchi beeps and it is not hungry, sick, or made a mess, then go to the sixth icon, and select 'TIME OUT.' You will get a training bar each time you do that :p

Have you tried browsing the pinned help topics on this and the other tamagotchi help boards? They are really helpful, and reduces the number of repeated topics.

About your preferred tamagotchi...Viloetichi is a very difficult tama to get, especially for someone inexperianced (No offense intended). If you really need to know, try submitting a more...direct topic to 'seriously tamagotchi'. The more experianced tama-lovers go there and the answer will be more direct.

Trying for specific tamagotchis sort of ruins toe experiance...its quite difficult and time consuming. Just have fun with it.

With your question about leveling up with training points...you have to dicipline the tamagotchi. Scold it when it calls you for no reason, scold it when it gives bad gifts and quickly press the 'clean up' button when little wavy lines appear along the edges, signifing it has to use the restroom. This is the only way, aside from the one point they earn for every year its alive.

Feel free to PM me with any further questions.

~Tama-Nut~

Last edited by a moderator:
:p :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: owwwww its okay its been a while now i used to play the V1 and then i stopped playing.Then came the V4....lol maybe i am inexperienced its ok

There's always a way to get a certain tamagotchi.

The way to get a furawatchi and violetchi (I've had a violetchi before) is to keep good care of your baby tama from the start, always keep it active, and try to score a young memetchi (no emote of it) or itchigotchi ( ;) ) and then STILL keep it active, occupied, hearts high up, and well. Beware though, this might get you a pochitchi ( :D ), gingirotchi (no emooooote D: ), and maybe a memtchi, so as usual, steer clear.

Good luuuuck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back