here are some ways to dress up ur tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Did u make all the stuff?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A few.

• One only.

• Not Yet

• No

• Never ever thats so stupid!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_girl4444

Reaction score

1.The umbrella. :furawatchi: :

Cut out a simple circle or tin foil , then take a tooth pick and stick it in the middle u may use tape to keep them together. Use a peice of paper (scrap will do) and cut out a line (some what acting like a belt)and make sure u can slide it on and off ur tama. (make sure it does not fall of though .) U may fold the tin foil abit to make it look like an umbrella more.tape or glue the tooth pick to the belt.and now Your tama can go out in stormy weather (but u still shouldn't though) .

2. The sunglasses. :lol: :

This is very simple all you do is u take a scrap peice of paper out out the shape of ur sunglasses then where ur tama looks out (where our eyes are ) cut 2 holes (one each) Then u can leave them like that or put tape on the holes to make it look like glass (clear tape) but make sure that the the u make the part that would go around our ears long enough to go around our tama making it not fall off !!!!!!!

3. The items . :unsure:

The simplest of all just cut out the shape of the item colour it so on so on.

4 . Boombox :wacko:

Make a square on a peice of paper and draw bottons speakers and stuff like that!

5. The Crown and Cape. :ph34r:

For the crown well everybody know how do make a crown .

And for the cape cut out a triangle and cut the top of the cut out 2 lines and glue/ tape them somwhere at the top of the cut off triange.then tape or glue the two togther to fit around our tama. design it make it urs! !!!

I hope ur Tama loves its stuff ! plz mail me if u would like me to tell u how to make somthing else! :nyatchi: p.s i have a nyatchi NO COSTUME!

Very nice idea.. I even tried the umbrella! :furawatchi:

As for the Nyatchi without costume.. I don't think that's possible.. maybe you got mixed up.. :ph34r:

Thats just insanely awesome. Im amazed at how creative everyone is. I think Im going to put little cat ears an mine. Yay!

Nice. :furawatchi: Although, maybe you could explain how to make a crown - not everyone might know how. :ph34r:

its a good idea to keep them warm 2 cuz during winter they might freeze!

brrrrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back