Here's some info on the V3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=21pt] [/SIZE] :) :D How much are the V3s. I really want one!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: By the way it is so wasteful to smash one you are really lucky to even see one!!! :lol: :) :p ;)
are thease hard to get because mine wasint hard to, get i got mine @ walmart and it was ez

I've got one. they are great. but i just want to know what the thing in the top left corner of it is. like the stick thing?. (Only had it for about 3 weeks)

Does anyone know how good or bad Patapatachi or Hashazoutchi (V3 Characters) are?? I really want to know because that's the teenager and adult i got and i want to know if i took good care of it....

I've got one. they are great. but i just want to know what the thing in the top left corner of it is. like the stick thing?. (Only had it for about 3 weeks)
The Tamagotchi Connection is based on the look of the Tamagotchi Keitai, which is sold in Japan. The Keitai has a little entena (spelling..?) because it connects with Japanese Mobile phones. Sadly the Tama V.3 cannot! :(

For the people who've got two V3's.. is it worth buying two? can the V2 and V3 connect? whats special about connecting two V3's? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back