Hey, Anyone want to grup hatch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
name:GOCHI

training:4

stage:teenager

weight:18

point:8976

donatin:3473

thanks, y'all for letting me join late! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

sorry if I been annoying by adding too much replies, y'all!

who knows what group hatching is :furawatchi: :huh: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: ;)

Because im new :D

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry i was at the beach all yesterday.

name: fooze

weight:21

character: patapatchi

gen: 1

point: 0

donation: 2865

name: fooze

gender boy

character: :D YAY!!

weight:30

gen: 1

point: 0

training: 6

Donation: 8358 and i got a password: 87686 375271

i also got a password for a ticket: 03588 74492

YAY! I Have donated 30000 points and i've got the ring, cape and crown! and now i've got a royal costume in my items list! when i used it it comes up saying PASSWORD FOR ?? I think i might have found the password to the 32nd souvenir! I've tried it everywhere! the king, parents, grandparents, everywhere. it doesn't work. can any of you help me?

fooze had a kid and he left last night. I named the baby pixel. Here are his stats:

name: pixel

training: 2

weight: 45lbs

gen.: 2

I know I didn't sign up, but may I post mine?

name: Giga

training: 1

weight: 10lbs

gen.: 1

well,my username is Chic! and i don't want to reset my tama

the password for the ticket didn't work, whats your username?

YAY! I Have donated 30000 points and i've got the ring, cape and crown! and now i've got a royal costume in my items list! when i used it it comes up saying PASSWORD FOR ?? I think i might have found the password to the 32nd souvenir! I've tried it everywhere! the king, parents, grandparents, everywhere. it doesn't work. can any of you help me?
have you tried password on your tamagotchi :(

[SIZE=21pt]NO MORE JOIN PLEASE! WE ARE FULL![/SIZE]

Kelsey100, u r the last

if u must join pm me

if you really want to join one of MY group hatches, wait a while. I'm gonna get a v4 for my birthday. That's only 3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
how do people join a group hatch and talk to other people online I'm a major tamafan and want to talk to someone about this but how do I???

sorry spongy. it's a bit too late and been nearly 2 weeks since I hatched. You can join, but only if you want to be behind every1 else. I've gotto check on my tama. he should turn into an adult today. I was going to get a good character like mimitchi, but then my dumb brother timed-out it 24 times (he said he was counting) and then he fed him snacks until he was sick! sometimes I wish I didn't have a brother.

Back to the point, spongy you can join but only if you really want to be behind every1, and when you hatch your tama, can you plaese post it's info here so I can see how your doin every 1-3 days. no-one else has. PLEASE!

I suppose your gonna ask what a group hatch is! Read this

Now, no-one else join. I am a little bit annoyed with all those people asking me What's a group Hatch? What's a group hatch? Sorry if i'm scaring u but i am just annoyed.

:lol: Doesn't anyone read the help topics above the group hatchings? :lol:

noooooooooooooo! Pixel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't die. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! NOOOOOOOOO!

**cry cry**

oops! he died. i left him for 1 hr and he dies just after the match maker came!

oops!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back