HEY EVERYBODY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl#1

Reaction score
Next time you have the chance, go to the parent's house. Off to the side on the little desk,there is a note...RIGHT CLICK and click "zoom in" and read the note!! :D :D :eek: :angry: :) It's adorable!!

I did it and it's so cute even though you can barely read it with the bad handwriting.

is't it!!! *awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww* *agrees that it is VERY hard to read*

Yeah I know. But why does it say it's from Tamatchi? 0_o My tama has never been Tamatchi except on 1st gen, when you have no parents (yeah I know it's because Bandai couldnt be bothered, Im just mocking them :mellow: )

The note says TAMATCHI at the bottom, but mine as a child was MOHITAMATCHI.

Steffi44400, I will give you my pass.

Go to Tamatown.com, select your bandwidth. Then when the USERNAME prompt appears, type in ICHI.

Select the Parents house. For the password prompt, type in either one of these:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got to check that out!! Sadly, I decided to reset my V3, so I did. That was today. She's currently a Mizutamatchi (my first one!!) named Cuti.

it says: Dear Mum, I miss you so much. I promise to call more often. Love, Tamatchi :D :D :rolleyes: :lol:
It says "Dear Mum, I miss you and Dad so much, P.S i promise to visit more often, Tamatchi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back