Hey, everyone. ;D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Eternity

Reaction score
My name is Grace and I just started getting back into playing my Tamagotchi. I had a Dinkie Dino when I was a kid (along with some others) and I loved my Dino so much, I carried it around everywhere. When it stopped working I buried it in the garden, lol.

Anyways, I have a connection v 4.5 right now and its a lot of fun! ^^

Glad to be here~

Hi! Welcome to TT!

You will have a good time here :D TT is really fun.

Please remember to read The Rules so you know what is and isn't allowed here :(

If you have any questions, or simply want a friend, you can PM me if you like.

Once again, welcome!

-Puma

Hiya welcome to tamatalk! B)

If you wanna a friend im only a pm away :unsure:

And dont forget to read the rules :D

Yep! Welcome! Glad to meet you. TT is really fun! You can PM me also. Oh ya, a PM is a personal message that only gets sent to the certain person you direct it to. If you want to PM a member scroll to the top of the screen. Go to Extras and the very first thing you see says Messenger. If you put your arrow/mouse over it two things pop up. One says: Go to Inbox, and the other says: Compose new message. Go to compose new message and you kind of send it like you post, but you have to put the member's name in the box. If this doesn't make sense to you check here. Also the rules is a good place to look. And here is another place to look for questions.

Welcome!

:mametchi: Girl_123

^

.|

This is a smily. They are created by Natasja and Rivenn. You just click on them, (on the left side.) They will show up as words but don't worry, it will change when you post. If you want a bigger selection click Show All and more will come up. Sorry, you might already know all of this, just making sure!

:nyatchi: :p :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: :chohimetchi: :( :mametchi: :ichigotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :kuribotchi:

PM me if you have any questions! I'd be more than glad to help!

Latest posts

Back