Hey everyone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger488488

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I am Kelsey, a new member. I have a tamagotchi connection v4 and right now my character is mametchi. I think I read all of the rules and i just hope that I don't break any of them. :)

Hello! Welcome to Tama Talk!! that was a very wise decision that you read the rules :D don't be too mean to yourself if you accidentally break one of them, people will go easy on you since your new but you learn from your mistakes :D

have fun on Tama Talk!!!

-kawaii-cat

hi and welcome to tamatalk!

PM me if you need any help or just want a friend!

Thanks to both of you. :rolleyes: I think that I am getting the hang of things. Tomorrow is my birthday.

Hi tiger,

Welcome to Tamatalk. :rolleyes: I can already see you've made quite a few friends here. If you need any help, feel free to PM me.

(Your the one in my group hatch, aren't you? :rolleyes: )

It's your birthday tomorrow? Cool! I'm sure you'll be getting a birthday PM from Admin. :rolleyes: !NOTE! For Admin to send you a birthday PM, you must have your birthay in your profile where it says 'Birthday'. :hitodetchi:

Well, Pm me if you get the chance! Actually, you can PM just about anybody! Everybody here is friendly. :rolleyes:

*Tgd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back