Hey girls out there! (or guys)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this totally crazy hot boy named Connor at school likes me. I've seen him look at me ALOT! Since my 2nd period is right by his 2nd period class and is separated with a window that has blinds, you might not think he can look at me. The blind are closed to where they are down on the outside (that means the person of the other side can see down and I was right next to the window). Today I saw him looking at me. I saw in the corner of my eye then I turned around and saw his eyes looking right at mine. Since I like him my stomach felt all tingly inside and I got nervous (Connor is the cutest and hotest boy I've ever seen! I love him!). Plus today before school I saw him looking at me in the bleechers with his friends. I turned around and saw him looking right at me. I even saw in the corner of my eye. I hope he likes me. I want to french kiss him. He is sooooo hot! Sometimes when he's by the water fountain, i go over by it to get a drink just to be with him! I love Connor! I'm gonna ask him out tomorrow. ZOMG I HOPE HE SAYS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-C.M.

I think this totally crazy hot boy named Connor at school likes me. I've seen him look at me ALOT! Since my 2nd period is right by his 2nd period class and is separated with a window that has blinds, you might not think he can look at me. The blind are closed to where they are down on the outside (that means the person of the other side can see down and I was right next to the window). Today I saw him looking at me. I saw in the corner of my eye then I turned around and saw his eyes looking right at mine. Since I like him my stomach felt all tingly inside and I got nervous (Connor is the cutest and hotest boy I've ever seen! I love him!). Plus today before school I saw him looking at me in the bleechers with his friends. I turned around and saw him looking right at me. I even saw in the corner of my eye. I hope he likes me. I want to french kiss him. He is sooooo hot! Sometimes when he's by the water fountain, i go over by it to get a drink just to be with him! I love Connor! I'm gonna ask him out tomorrow. ZOMG I HOPE HE SAYS YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

-C.M.
I think this is just a crush more so. Real love would be more than just appearances IMHO.

Sorry to bump the topic,but what is flirt?
Flirt? I'll tell ya! :D

There is different levels of flirting. Each level is different, but is still flirting. I'm sure everybody who has had a crush before has flirted. Here are the different types of flirting:

CONVERSATIONS

Conversations are the most commenly used type of flirting. Trying to strike a conversation with someone you like, and laughing at everything they say is considered flirting. Uusually when people talk to crushes, they get nervous. But with people who flirt, they dive into the chatting and always seem to be having a good time.

LAUGHING

As I said, laughing is one way to flirt. Weird, eh? When he/she laughs, tehir trying to let you know they think your funny. It's not a strong flirt level, and one of teh more commenly used. Most people laugh at whatever their crush says.

COMPLIMENTING

Things like "I like that top your wearing" or "You look nice today" is flirting. Depending on how you say it can give out different messages such as: "I like you!" "I think your handsome!" "I honestly think you look nice."

GENEROUSITY

Ever caught beign TOO generous with your crush? Does a friend ask to haev taht juicy apple of yours, and you refuse? Then when your crush asks, you give in? This is another form of flirting. It's not that strong of a flirt, but it works.

SEXUAL

This is a very big flirt, which younger kids (like anywhere up to the age 16). I think you all udnerstand what I mean by :sexual".

Ok... Since you have all the knowledge can u help me? There's this guy I like and he's like really awesome and funny and cute! But I don't know if he likes me! He looks at me a lot but so do the other guys so I don't know what to do. Should I turn off from boys forever so they don't look at me or should embrace it and see who my true love is? HELP
FINALLY I'm back on! If ur wondering why my post says that. My best friend, while we were at schoolI let her go on and we were browsing Non tamatalk and she loves this guy and she wanted 2 know if he liked her so she typed up something really gay and that's the story. Anyway now I need some help. There's this guy at my school and his name is well... Alec. And anyway I'm taking this as a 'clue' but we were playing soccer at school and he kept teasing me and taunting me. Is this a sign that he likes me? Anyway any ideas to stop me OBSESSING over him? HELP!!!!!!!!!!

well personally ive asked myself the same Q soo many times about this guy josh!

well, ive liked him for about hmmm....5years now but he's

a year and 1 half older than me

and he's also my cousins best friend!

he has never even so much as glanced

at me!

he never ever noticed me! he barely even said two words to me

and everytime we passed by each other walking he wouldnt look at me or nuthin he would just keep walking as if i wasnt even there! so for the next couple years i dated a couple guys then me and josh FINALYstarted to be friends [ wich was only 4months ago btw!]anyways, we started to talk and stuff and it turned out we became good friends then one nite he texted me sayn to call him so i did and he told me that he has always liked me but never acknoledged me about it because he was afraid of rejection and that he never looked at me because he didnt want to give it away then we hung up and the next day he was sittin next to me on the bus and he asked me out and tomorrow is our 4 month anniversary!

basically what im saying is that it depends on how the guy thinks! you cant really automatically TELL how a guy likes you! all guys are different they may not even so much as scan you a tiny bit but secretly they could be fallin for you by each second or loving from afar!

you never know how they may express it but good luck!

-e.c

well there is this guy that likes me and he flirts with me like crazzy, even when i still had o bf. so if they do that they really like you alot.

YES! there is this totally HOT guy in my class and HE has a crush on me!!!

It turned out that i got to be his boyfriend :) :eek:

The guy in my class who I REALLY like, is actually startign to like me back (I think!).

Here's why:

He told his friends that he likes a girl, but he wouldn't tell who it was. And he's continuously askign me questions, saying hi, smiling at me, staring at me, and he even WAITS for me. :) Yesterday, in class, I went back to get my pictures for social studies and I was in teh classroom all alone. A minute later, he came in to get a pencil. I was having difficulty finding the pictures, and he was sorta headign towards the door. When he saw Iw asn't coming, he turned back and sharpened his already sharp pencil. Then he said, "Are you coming?" and he smiled. I nodded and he held the door open for me and we walked the rest of the way back. And today, me and my friend were helping the teacher and he was finished doing what he was doing and he literally waited for me! He was just hanging around at teh teble we sitting at and when we got up to leave he left with us and walked with me for a few minutes.

Today has butt touched my arm. XPP hahaha!

Oh, and in computers he sat across from me and kept asking me to show him what to do and aske stuff like "Where is that icon? I don't see it!" though it was in front of his face. And he asked me to help him, which was nice. And afer I was finished helping him, he smiled and said, "Thanks a bunch!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy in my class who I REALLY like, is actually startign to like me back (I think!).
Here's why:

He told his friends that he likes a girl, but he wouldn't tell who it was. And he's continuously askign me questions, saying hi, smiling at me, staring at me, and he even WAITS for me. :D Yesterday, in class, I went back to get my pictures for social studies and I was in teh classroom all alone. A minute later, he came in to get a pencil. I was having difficulty finding the pictures, and he was sorta headign towards the door. When he saw Iw asn't coming, he turned back and sharpened his already sharp pencil. Then he said, "Are you coming?" and he smiled. I nodded and he held the door open for me and we walked teh rest of the way back. And today, me and my friendwere helping the teacher and he was finished doing what he was doing and he literally waited for me! He was just hangign around at teh teble we sitting at and when we got up to leave he left with us and walked with me for a few minutes.

Today has butt touched my arm. XPP hahaha!

Oh, and in computers he sat across from me and kept asking me to show him what to do and aske stuff like "Where is that icon? I don't see it!" though it was in frotn of his face. And he asked me to help him, which was nice, And afer I was finished helping him, he smiled and said, "Thanks a bunch!"
Awww, looks like he likes you! ^.^ That's cute! If you like him, if you think you want to, ask him out! <3

-C.M.

Awww, looks like he likes you! ^.^ That's cute! If you like him, if you think you want to, ask him out! <3 

-C.M.
^.^ Also....

Me and him helped around the classroom during library today, and while my friend and his friend were taping some boxes me and him were taking down some things. I put down a chart on the table and his hand went on top of mine. I looked up at him and he smiled.

For tomorrows trip, he's in my friends group. But our groups collided into one group and when I told him he grinned and then his friend said, "He's so happy that he's in your group! He's overjoyed!" and Jason kinda blushed and turned away.

Last edited by a moderator:
OKies I have a long story! YAY I love long stories :D

We have been in teh same class for a while (5 years) NIck never noticed me or anything, but then I caught him looking at me, alot of boys do that so all i do is gove them my 100 wat smile and wave, well, it all started when I was walking down the street with my mom, I saw him and he was walking his dog, we only had one thing for homework so we took a while to walk down to teh rail road tracks and back (if you dont stop t takes about 3 minutes from my house and 1 from his) so then he invites me over to do homework (Keep in mind we had walked home together that day and he has a huge house:) ) my mom says I could so we go inside (we only had one thing for homework)so we did that and I got a tour he kept yelling at his sister because I should be in front, the same things happens the next day only I was walking my dog and i didn't go over his house, we bike rode. He was showing me how to ride my bike with one hand (He isn't that smart but makes a great tutor) when he crashed in teh strret, a stone was lodged in his knee, I rin down teh street to tell my mom that I would be out for a bit making sure he would be ok, she was fine with it so I run back down teh street, when he came out from getting clened up he said "Now I know what to tell the kids tomorrow" and I said "What that you were escaping from a train and you fell?" and he said "No, that i was riding with my friend crowfrost and I crashed." then we sat down and goofed off for a bit, his annoying 8 year ld cousins were all chanting 'KIss Kiss KIss Kiss!' we didn't. Later that week we were running around my house with his cousin, we were goofing off and getting soaking wet, even when a kid asked him to go boxing he said no because I am here. (AW) and now he threw up because he thought he hurt my feelings (Which he didn't)

Yea, do you think he likes me?

Ok, there is this REALLY hot boy in my class from Paraguay.
He sits next to me at lunch(A LOT), if I drop something we'll end up bumping heads (we both go get it), my BFF says he's a "Player", he is apparently liking someone...

Any help?

~Ruby~

I

Fernando
He accually might, because friends don't always know the whole story of things.

the 1st sign is he flirts w/ u or if u r younger then he is mean 2 u, the 2nd is that he tries 2 b around u a lot, 3rd his friends tease him when u r around so u will find out, and 4th he picks u for a project or 2 b on his team in gym, espically if u suck in sports!!!!!!!!!

There's this really nice, funny guy in my class that I've liked for 3 years. We talk as much as me can, and sometimes we get in trouble for it. He used to sit beside me, and sometimes when our teacher was reading we put our heads on our desk and our arms kept touching. Everyone says he likes me and always shows off infront of me. I really like him. Does he like me?

Theres this boy I really like, and he does loads of the things on here around me, but its weird, because I really really really like him, and i've had crushes before, but never felt like this.

I sit next to him in maths science and food tech, and in maths especially, his knee touches mine, and my heart feel really weird, like its spinning, and he always snatches my stuff, and things like that.

He went out withn another girl, and kept on hugging her in front of me, but dumped her a few days later.

He was showing off in Tech in front of me, fell of his chair and looked really embarrased. My class thinks he fancys me, but what do u lot think?

I really need help

PPPG

A guy likes you when...1. The guy will try to make you laugh.

2. He'll flirt with you when he can.

3. He might try to show off around you.

4. He'll help you out, if you ask for it.

5. He'll stick up for you when you need it most.

6. He'll be friendly to you and all your friends.

7. He might call you for no good reason.

8. He might make fun of you, in a joking way.

9. He'll tell you that you did good, even if you did horrible.

10. He'll make eye contact with a happy grin on his face.

A girl likes you when...

1. The girl will laugh at all your jokes.

2. She'll stare at you with a smile on her face.

3. She'll ask you who you like, continuously.

4. She might try to make you jealous.

5. She'll beg that you do everything for her.

6. She might start talking to your friends.

7. She'll talk to you about the different varieties of guys.

8. She'll always seem to be talking about how nice you are.

9. She'll always be flirting with every other guy except you.

10. She'll always ask what to do in a bad situation.

More..

1. He stares at you a lot.

2. He smiles at you a lot.

3. He likes to be by you.

4. He likes to talk to you.

5. He tries to impress you.

6. He flirts with you a lot.

More Hints

lingering : if your guy hangs out in the morning by your classroom (even though his is waaay down the hall) or you notice him and his friend sitting in the bleachers during your soccer practice, he might have a little crush on you. He's probably just trying to get a glance at you in your cute new jeans-or to give you a chance to see him. Either way, lingering usually equals liking.

looking : have you ever busted a guy gazing at you in class? when you see him in the hall does he usually catch your eye? this unexpected eye contact can be a little scary-and exciting. but why does he just stare? it's because he can't get enough of looking at you. when you see him staring, smile at him. if he smiles back he's as good as your's.

lunching : lunch time is important to socializing. does he pay extra attention to you in the cafeteria? does he flirt with you in the lunch line? if he's choosing to spend his precious in-school free time with you, you can bet he's interested in getting to know you better. P.S.: before you give him a big smile across the lunchroom, check your teeth for bits of food!

sharing : while most guys aren't known to be considerate, when a guy likes you, he tends to be more thoughtful. He might offer to lend you a book he likes or a cool new CD he bought. does he want to study with you after school or ask if you need help with your homework? stuff like letting you copy his notes or sharing some of his food are also clues that he's into you.

sacrificing : he offers to turn in your assignment for class while you are at the dentist. he lets you ride shotgun in his best friends car. could it be more obvious he's got the hots for you? a guy who gives you the cozy sweater off his back on a chilly day truely adores you-just remember to say "Thanks!"

complimenting : does your crush say nice things about you, either directly to you or to mutual friends? did he mention how you were really good in your small role in the school play or that your poem was the best one in English class? Maybe he complimented you on your funky watch you were wearing or revealed (in some way) that he thinks you're pretty. sweet little compliments can be really big clues that he likes you "that" way.

touching : he may not be obvious about making physical contact, but if a guy digs you, you may notice him sitting close so his leg, shoulder or whatever can touch yours. guys are also experts at clowning around so that they can be physical with you. he may steal your notebook, knowing you'll grab it back and playfully swat at him. sneaky, huh? show him that two can play at that game.

primping : most boys won't admit it, but they'll spend extra time in front of the bathroom mirror when they wanna impress the girl they like. have you noticed your crush has started using hair gel and wears his coolest clothes when he know's he's going to see you? has his hygiene improved and he smells good? that's him primping for a chick he digs and that girl might be you.

bragging : if he's feeling a love vibe for you, he'll probably try and impress you by pointing out something about himself that he's proud of. if he plays sports, he may mention in front of you that he just made the varsity team. or he'll talk about how he scored some tickets to some great concert (a band of which he knows you like). Whatever it is, he's boasting about it to let you know what a cool guy he is. like you don't know already.

questioning : if your crush asks you a bunch of questions like "have you seen the newest action movie yet?" or "what do you think of the new resteraunt in town?" chances are he wants to ask you out. take the hint and say "not yet".

hopefully this is a little useful,

~Amz
Where did you get all this info???????? I'm 11 and only know half of this stuff!!!!!!!! Anyway thnx it helped me figure out if my crush likes me. i suspected it for a while but this helped prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have one question:

Is it normal for friends (girl and boy) to like each other after they've known each other for, oh, about, 6 years? Would that mess up your friendship if you started going out then broke up?? HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's this really nice, funny guy in my class that I've liked for 3 years. We talk as much as me can, and sometimes we get in trouble for it. He used to sit beside me, and sometimes when our teacher was reading we put our heads on our desk and our arms kept touching. Everyone says he likes me and always shows off infront of me. I really like him. Does he like me?
You could just ask him, to be honest no one can actually tell you if he likes you or not (well not us on TT).

If you think there's a possibilty he likes you and you think he might then just go for it. You don't have anything to loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back