hey guys can u help plz? itll only take a sec

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plz choose the name that u like the best, 1 fav boi name and 1 fav gurl name plz! thx!!

• Lydia- girl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lanai- girl

• Shayla- girl

• Elissiana- girl

• Zaira- girl

• Zaiden- boy

• Cade- boy

• Caden- boy

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreva_pink

Reaction score
hey guys! so on thursday in my science class we get eggs, plastic ones that have to b our babies over the weekend and i need some names, it will either b a boy or a girl plz vote guys!!! thx!!!

I like the name Lydia.

I also like Erryne, pronounced Erin, and Typhphaanniii, pronounced Tiffany, and Tailuh pronounced Taylah.

[SIZE=5pt]Lol. Not. Try finding some real names, mate...[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the name Lydia.
I also like Erryne, pronounced Erin, and Typhphaanniii, pronounced Tiffany, and Tailuh pronounced Taylah.

[SIZE=5pt]Lol. Not. Try finding some real names, mate...[/SIZE]
>.> It would probably help writing that in a non-microscopic font.

That was the whole point...lol.

It was made small so when she read it she would pay attention to what I was saying. I hate all of those names except for Lydia. Do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MADE UP.

People nowadays make up these terrible sounding names, saying "oh yes I want my child to have a different name for my child", but really it just makes the child and the parent look stupid.

It was made small so when she read it she would pay attention to what I was saying. I hate all of those names except for Lydia. Do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL (except for Lydia) MADE UP.

People nowadays make up these terrible sounding names, saying "oh yes I want my child to have a different name for my child", but really it just makes the child and the parent look stupid.

It was made small so when she read it she would pay attention to what I was saying. I hate all of those names except for Lydia. Do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL (except for Lydia) MADE UP.

SHAYLA (american)

Meaning: Combination Of Shay And Layla

Stats: 1093 have SHAYLA on their Favorite Name List

1630 rated this name

432 have this name

129 wish they had this name

240 gave this name to their child

CADE (english)

Meaning: Stout, Sturdy - English surname.

Stats: 2181 have CADE on their Favorite Name List

1264 rated this name

60 have this name

68 wish they had this name

294 gave this name to their child

LANAI (hawaiian)

Meaning: Terrace, Veranda

Stats: 183 have LANAI on their Favorite Name List

195 rated this name

10 have this name

15 wish they had this name

Only one? I think not. Honestly, you should do a little research before degrading someone like that. :l Not only that, people do want exotic names over ordinary names. I don't see a problem with that. If she was naming characters from naruto to name her eggs, I would have flipped out.

LYDIA

Meaning: From Lydia, Greece - Lydia Frazier Heston, actress and wife of Charlton Heston.

Stats: 1428 have LYDIA on their Favorite Name List

4456 rated this name

826 have this name

295 wish they had this name

377 gave this name to their child

I'm not so sure this one isn't made up ethier. >.>

well that wasnt very nice, who cares if there made up? which they arent and i think that they are rele pretty names, besides i dont want an ordinary name and i got my egg its a boy and his name is zaiden, thx to those who voted!!!!!!

I like Cade.

[That is a real name.]

There was a little boy in my VBS group whose name is Cade- he's so cute. x3

I liked Shayla as a Tama name. Sounds cute! ;)

And Josh as a Boy's name... My Fave guy's name!

(After Josh Hutcherson! Hahhah)

Those are my personal favourites.

-Rachel♥

It was made small so when she read it she would pay attention to what I was saying. I hate all of those names except for Lydia. Do you want to know why? BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL MADE UP.

No they are not! Shayla, is my math teachers daughters name!

Plus, made up names are unique, shouldn't matter if their made up or not.

I like the name, Shayla,

u put that 2 times now.....
Yeah, computer problems...

Even if those names aren't made up, they still sound ridiculous in my opinion.

Plus, made up names are unique, shouldn't matter if their made up or not.
That's what I'm getting at. Why can't people be satisfied with nice, normal names?

Interesting! My Child Studies class is going to so something like that, but with real eggs, not plastic ones. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back