Hey guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroVioletchi

Reaction score
hey guys! I'm Kurovioletchi, but you can call me KV or something, I guess! If you're from Tama-Zone or Tamacraze you might know me from around there!! \o/

OKAY!!! Since I'm on Tamatalk, I'm obviously a pretty big fan of Tamagotchi. I've been into Tamas for ages (I don't even remember when I got my first Tamagotchi, my V1!) and I think I have 11 (?) Tamagotchi as of now, including the Angel that is hopefully being sent to me soon. Some of my favorite characters are Kuromametchi, Violetchi (those two are the reason for my username, haha), Shimashimatchi, and some others. Currently I'm running my V3 with my Hidatchi, Peach. I really love to draw, read, and lots and lots of other things! Besides Tamagotchi, I'm also into Pokemon, Hetalia, Homestuck, and much more! I think it's been established that I like tons of things, so I'll probably like you too. :D

But anyways, I'm glad to be on Tamatalk and hope to have lots of fun around here! <:

Thanks!

KV, :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide and let us know if you have any questions. See you around the forums! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back