Hey Guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soufflé Girl

Reaction score
Yay! I finally made a TamaTalk account yesterday!

Once upon a time (about a year ago), I stumbled upon TamaTalk while surfing the web for tamagotchis. I was pleasantly surprised at what I found and started checking back everyday to see if people had posted new topics or updated their logs. It took me awhile to decide if I wanted to make an account, but everyone seemed so nice and full of helpful information.

I first 'got into' tamagotchis about three years ago when my grandma passed away. She was a hoarder (not as bad as the ones on TV, but still pretty bad) and my mom was at her house cleaning up a little. She found two orginal tamagotchis from the 90s, still in their boxes, and gave one to me and one to my sister. I was immediately hooked! There was not a place I went that I didn't have it with me. This lasted for about a month or two.

A couple years later, I found that same tamagotchi in a drawer and started running it again. After a few days, I went online for information on it and I can't rememeber exactly it was that I was looking for, but somehow, I found TamaTalk. Everyone was talking about all these different versions that I had no idea existed. They sounded so much better than what I had that I just had to get my hands on one. It took careful researching, but I finally decided on Music Star. It was so amazing and still is! Soon after, I got another tamagotchi, this time a Tama-Go.

Currently, I really want a color tama, but I'm wondering if I should wait for the 4U or if I should just get the iD L I've pretty much always wanted. It's such a hard choice!

Anyway, it might take me awhile to actually comment since I'm used to just reading from afar, but I'm super excited to get more invovled with people who share my same interests :)

Hi Souffle Girl!

Welcome to tamatalk! The ID L is pretty nice and availble in English.

Latest posts

Back