Hey guys!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi!

My name is ~..:Flight:..~, but I don't think all of you would wanna type that in one go so you can just put Flight, lol.

I've actually been browsing these forums for about a month now. So I don't really need any help with my tama, which means I'll probably be spending most of my time in Non TamaTalk.

I'm 11 and Female, incase you were wondering. ~_^

I hope to enjoy my stay!

Yo Flight,

How do you like here? I know, I'm new too, but I'm starting to like TT. I was wondering what your tamagotchis are currently. If you don't have any just PM me or post that lol.

See ya around!

*Officially written by +Tosakatchi~Mimitchi+*

I do enjoy this site. I have 1 v4 and 2 v3s. Both v3s ran out of battery and my v4 currently has a kuchipatchi on it. The v4 is on pause, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to the sight if you want any help you can pm me! ^_^

Hehe, ~..:Flight:..~, I have no trouble typing out your name!!! :)

Anyway, welcome to tamatalk! Please do take a little time to check out the pinned topics in each forum- it will help you alot! There is some useful links at the side of the page, and if you are ever stuck about anything, check out the Help Files, or just send me a PM! I would also recommend checking out the "A Users Guide To Tamatalk", as it explains most of the key elements of this website! If you need help or a pal, feel free to PM me! :( :( :(

Enjoy your stay! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back