Hey hai

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jemsey

Reaction score
Hello~

I had an account here a while back, but I don't remember what my info I used was so oh well.

I'm Jemsey, I love cats, bats, and rats, and every so often I become yet again obsessed with Tamagotchis. I have a Tamagotchi P's, that I still haven't patched to English (I ordered a cheap phone just now that I think will work for it), and I'm kinda debating getting a 4U (or 4U+).

Other stuff about me: I'm 28, live in the great PNW, I work at the corner of happy and healthy, I live with multiple mental illnesses (BPD, ADHD, C-PTSD, Bipolar), I have three cats, two rats, I'm an artist, and I practice witchcraft. My favorite shows are Steven Universe and Sailor Moon (still watching through), my favorite movie is the Last Unicorn. I have blue hair, and my favorite colors are periwinkle and glitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been playing with my P's since last night and I currently have a Turtletchi (which I am incapable of pronouncing).

Hi and welcome back!

That's cool that you're a cat and rat owner! At my apartment, we have two kitties and two rats, and I would be lost without them (the cats are technically mine and the rats are technically my roomie's, but we share responsibility for all of them).

What sort of art do you do? ^_^

I like drawing people. I haven't been doing too much art lately, though :( My mental illness is being a butt and I haven't had the motivation or attention span to do much.

My rats and cats get along pretty well. Like, I trust the cats enough that I let them both on the couch together (the cats are scared of the rats, lmao).

Hey, welcome back! I'm a crazy cat lady, although I've moved away from my parents' so am now a crazy cow, dog and horse lady instead. Glad you've got your Tamagotchi buzz back! :)

you sound super rad :lol:

we certainly have a few things in common. hopefully i'll see you around the forum~

I'm back again, lmao. I hope it's okay that I'm necroing this thread rather than making a new one.

It's neat to see how my collection has changed just from April, when I only had a P's, and now I have several 4Us and a m!x as well as a few vintage Tamas and other vpets. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back