Hey,Has anyone else seen this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi100

Reaction score
Hey, On TamaTalk there is this one ad that is like scary and it says ''DO NOT CLICK IF YOU ARE UNDER 18''. There are little kids on here and they don't need to be seeing the ads if it just so happens they might click on it I am a little bit nervous because if there is scary or bad content on the ads, (if it scary they'll get scared) and a parent sees them looking at it the parent/s will get mad and might not let them on here again.

I don't know if it has bad content or scary content but I am worried for the little kids on here. (I cannot click it because I am 10 1/2)

If anyone could tell what this I would be thankful.(If it is bad content (very mature) or scary)

I get this ad almost every time I come on TamaTalk. If anyone has seen this ad you can post it here.

Thank you for your time.

~M100~ :blink: ;)

It's not bad, it's just a love compaltibility test for your cell phone.

The 'Do not click if you're under 18' is just a gimmick to get you to click it.

The scary picture one takes you to the same site, the love compatibility site.

The only reason why it has the scary picture and do not click if under 18 is to get people to be curious about the add and click on it.

If it scares you then IGNORE IT! Simple as that. Its not like they are forcing you to click it. <.<

No worries! As Nummy said, it's just a prank to get you to click there. That ad kinda freaked me out so I held my mouse over it to see the link, and it was just a stupid love compatibility thing for your phone.

But this just serves a lesson; don't click on the links that you think are bad. Even if you're dying to know, it could be something scary, inappropriate, or a virus that you wisth you hadn't clicked.

Edit: Stupid typo...

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I've seen that before it's not bad LOL it just wants people to click on it so they can advertise for a stupid phone LOL!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back