hey i am new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiiloveyou

Reaction score
^_^ hi i am nathan i love tamagotchi i only have one tama at the moment i do not see how any one can look after more than one tama i also like beanie kids and other stuff i am want a pen pal so some pm me or email me

thanks

tamagotchiiloveyou

Hey Nathan! ^_^

Welcome to TamaTalk! :unsure: I know what you mean about having more than one tama. I have been considering buying a 2nd but one is quite a handful as it is!! Anyways, if you have any questions feel free to post them here and someone will try and answer.

Hi Nathan! I only have one Tama now too. I want a 2nd though because I want them to mate. Nice to meet you! :D :wub:

'ello Nathan,

I hope you feel welcomed to Tamatalk, In fact Ive become a member just today too. :huh:

No ones responded to my post yet and I'm feelin glum :huh: , but it's ok.

:furawatchi:

Ver.2 Mimitchi

Im new here also i have three tamagotchis i had the version one since like april-may and in august the batteier died on my and when i went to go get a batterei i ended up buying a new tamagotchi and and then a few days later their as the tamagotchi v2 out so i went and got that and their hard to handle them all i need a tamasitter jk i love my tamas id be bored without them

yay to tamas

hi!

I'm Mindy(call me Amy) although you might think I'm on tamatalk for 1 month but I'm not.

Really I was so busy last week and last lat week and last last last last last week that I had only been on tamatalk for about 5 days

hi im brading im a girl im 11 and i have 4 beanie boppers,9 beanie kids,and 4 teenie beanie boppers :angry: pm me sometime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back