Hey... I couldn't help but notice.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

temari_sensei_girl

Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of questions here about health and puperty...

I found this great site for teens and I thought that it might help many people's questions and might prevent from multiple questions on the same thing.

kidshealth.com

Oh yea! I remember that site! Our teacher made us go on it when we were being taught Sex Ed. :) It has good information though, even though more than half the time me and my friends were giggling...

I think sites like that have pretty useful information, but in my eyes, the best information comes from the personal experiences of others.

That's what I like about the puberty topics. You get to hear what other people have gone through, share experiences of your own, and learn about what could or will happen to you/other people.

I think sites like that have pretty useful information, but in my eyes, the best information comes from the personal experiences of others.
That's what I like about the puberty topics. You get to hear what other people have gone through, share experiences of your own, and learn about what could or will happen to you/other people.
You have a point... I agree with you, but there is still a lot of useful information on there for anyone who can't seem to get quite enough advice or if they want to seek more profecional help.

I'll admit those sites do seem to gross me out but it's preparing me for the end of 5th grade where the guys and girls in the same class have to watch a movie like that. :D Yea not exactly looking forward to that but now I know what kind of torture the teacheres will put us through.

[SIZE=21pt]Yea It's Pretty Helpful at least I think so i haven't went through it yet anthoer good site is www.beinggirl.com It's an awsome website!!!!![/SIZE]

Hope i help someone,

2015PHSGRAD :wub: B) ;) :wacko:

P.s. It's only for girls! :hitodetchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Like What ???[/SIZE]
um... Ill mention 2 I guess...

"Sex is wonderful"

"The dingdong is my faveorite organ. Its so wonderful"

Yeah... She tells this stuff to little kids too... like 5th graders when they come to our school for stuff... She didnt use the word "dingdong" ether... she sais the actual word that I really dont want to say at the moment... Im not suprised... she is a sex addict- how disturbing.

um... Ill mention 2 I guess...
"Sex is wonderful"

"The dingdong is my faveorite organ. Its so wonderful"

Yeah... She tells this stuff to little kids too... like 5th graders when they come to our school for stuff... She didnt use the word "dingdong" ether... she sais the actual word that I really dont want to say at the moment... Im not suprised... she is a sex addict- how disturbing.
Very

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back