Hey I waz wonderin?.......

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wat Type of Tama Do U Prefer?

• Mini

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keitai

• Version 2

• Version 1

• Angelgotchi

• Devilgotchi

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well, my friend @ skool says u can use the codes twice and she has proved this 2 me. I have had 2 Version 2s but both of them wont let me type the codes twice. Is there somethin wrong with my Tama??? :wacko:

Plz Let me know wen u have an answer!!! :eek:

Thx

Dont Touch My Tama

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, my friend @ skool says u can use the codes twice and she has proved this 2 me. I have had 2 Version 2s but both of them wont let me type the codes twice.
i think u should be able to use the codes as many times as u want, but u have to pay for the items after the 1st time

I only have the V1, but I think that I would perfer the V2. I want one for my birthday!

You can type the codes in however many times you want. However, you can only get the items free the FIRST time you type them in. After that, the item will show, but you will have to pay for it. Sorry!

Well, my friend @ skool says u can use the codes twice and she has proved this 2 me. I have had 2 Version 2s but both of them wont let me type the codes twice. Is there somethin wrong with my Tama??? :lol:
Plz Let me know wen u have an answer!!! :(

Thx

Dont Touch My Tama
Well does your friend have the second version or the first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back