Hey, I'm back!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mangorox

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I am back! My computer was brocken 4 about 2 weeks but It is now fixed.

And, yes, I was hacked. So, all those pm's and posts weren't by me. I would never won't 2 hurt anyones feelings!

Well, great 2 c u all again! :angry:

welcome back Mangorox! I'm srry to hear about that nasty hacker! It's a miracle that u weren't stripped of ur junior tamaguide title though! :angry:

Welcome back my friend! I've sent you an email concerning this. I'll just remove your warning level.JC
i have a warning level because i have no saved notes! I HATE THIS I WILL PUT IN THE NOTES IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH!!!!!!!!! but i cant find where to put them in i think this was something in registration see i didnt know tamatalk was such a good site i didnt know wether it would pass on my details or not! pleez help where can i put them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*note* this is a cry of pleed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a warning level because i have no saved notes! I HATE THIS I WILL PUT IN THE NOTES IF IT MATTERS THAT MUCH!!!!!!!!! but i cant find where to put them in i think this was something in registration see i didnt know tamatalk was such a good site i didnt know wether it would pass on my details or not! pleez help where can i put them in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*note* this is a cry of pleed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know what "No saved notes" means.

All you have to do is behave and watch your language to have no warn level.

This topic has become very spammy by the way. :eek:

*note* this is a cry of pleed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huh?

Why did you get a warning level?

What are "notes"?

P.S. WELCOME BACK MANGOROX, WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!

YAY! Welcome back mangorox! :) YAY!

Sorry i warned you... the PM that irecived from your account was rather unlike you. Anyways... Welcome back! Glad to see you are back! :D

YAY! Welcome back mangorox! :) YAY!
Sorry i warned you... the PM that irecived from your account was rather unlike you. Anyways... Welcome back! Glad to see you are back! :D
Yow warned Mangorox? so did I. It's been removed by *myself* now.

JC

Oh, Im so glad your back mangorox. I missed you alot. Stupid hacker.

Yay u r back!!!! ....... I don't no u no ur hacker tho he/she said mean things to me through Pm I thought it was u tho... I didn't no I am sorry!!!!!!! I just joined last week sorry!!!!!

I am sure you r really nice tho! *looks at the replys* Well now I no u r nice!!! Look at them all!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay u r back!!!! ....... I don't no u no ur hacker tho he/she said mean things to me through Pm I thought it was u tho... I didn't no I am sorry!!!!!!! I just joined last week sorry!!!!!I am sure you r really nice tho! *looks at the replys* Well now I no u r nice!!! Look at them all!!!!!!!
Ah.... Thanx 4 thinking I am nice! I feel happy now!

And, no. I still don't know who did the hacking.

P.S. JC and Jappyx, I 4give u 4 warning me and thanx sooo much JC 4 putting off the warnings. I was really scared then when I saw I had 2 warnings, 4 something I didn't do.

Thanx everyone 4 welcoming me back! :D

Is Any Body On This Site :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back