hey im flames of mametchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi sorry about my most unpleasent story of mametchi but you must desttroy mamtechi i tell u! lol sorry well hi kill mametchi sorry gotta stop saying that ^_^ well im jack i love tamas and i am new here i have 1 tama and im looking forward to meeting u all and thanks admin :p

for all you mametchi lovers ur all going down flames of mamtechi!!!

Lol. Guess I'm gonna burn up XD

Anyway, welcome! I hope you have a great time here.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (this repeats for ever)

dont listen mametchis our freind thats it super mametchi to the rescue du du du duuu du daaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hey.

Welcome to TT.

Have fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi welcome to tamatallk! Everyone is very welcome to you for questions. If you have questions realated to tamagotchi pm the faq team.

tamablues

super mametchi, try not to don't stretch the page. It wastes bandwith.

Click "Check Post Length" that is under the smilies box and make

sure it doesn't stretch.

Hey! Welcome to Tamatalk! They are alot of people here that you may think are nice! :huh:

[SIZE=10pt]To me I don't like mametchi... He's a nerd in disguse! Really get 450 + INT points then you can get this nerd guy! And mametchi as a rockstar... He does as rocking... "ARE YOU READY TO LEARN?" "ABCD..."[/SIZE]

Welcome and why do you hate mametchi i hatehimtoo butwhy do you hate him i hate him because he took mimitchi's place!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back