hey im new and i need help really need help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby1301

Reaction score
hey everyone i just got a tamgotchi for the first time and its a v3 one and if any body can help me on why when you have items like make-up and a rare costume that i got from some codes from looking on this website why cant i wear the costume and why cant i wear the make-up ect... please help me!!!

your problem is that with the make up you have to have a mirror to which you get from the shop and your not an adult to use the costume and make up. hope this helps

yep it did help thanks so much my tama is and adult mametchi now and yer i need a mirror and can you help me on one more thing im low on gotchi points and i don know how to get them except for playing games is there any other way?? :mimitchi: :D

yep it did help thanks so much my tama is and adult mametchi now and yer i need a mirror and can you help me on one more thing im low on gotchi points and i don know how to get them except for playing games is there any other way?? :mimitchi: :D
no.Games only..srry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back