Hey! It's KKK!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

.. Bart Simpson ..

Reaction score
Okay, It's just Kayte Kathy Katrina, (a.k.a. KKK, Kayte, Kaythina) and since I didn't bother to do an intro on my former account as Kayte Kathy Katrina, I might as well do one in this account.

FACTS ABOUT ME:

I live in Scotland.

I'm a quadruplet with my sisters Kayte, Kathy and Katrina.

My name is Kaythina.

I LOVE roleplaying (as you can tell by all my roleplays)

I'm 11 (going to be 12 in 4 days!)

And that's all that will interest you.

FACTS ABOUT MY SISTERS:

Katrina was born first, then Kathy, than me, than Kayte.

Katrina and Kathy are identical. Long pale blonde curly hair, pale, tall, athletic, pretty much dumb.

Me and Kayte are identical. Chocolate brown strait short hair, tan, short, lazy, smart.

Katrina and Kathy ALWAYS pick on me and Kayte.

The ONLY thing I have in common with my 2 older sisters is that we're all tomboys.

The only thing Kayte has in common with Katrina and Kathy is that they're remote controll hogs!!! :)

IF YOU WANT TO FIND KAYTE, KATHY, AND KATRINA ON TAMATALK:

Kayte's username: K P

Kathy's username: .:Eldest:.

Katrina's username: KLG

Feel free to PM them. and YES, they surprisingly gave me permission.

So yah.

WOW thats cool. I have seen your other account a lot before. Welcome I guess lol..

Oh, and if you do want to PM one of my sisters, Kayte is the nicest. Kathy might get a little rude........ Katrina is okay depending on her mood.....

And if you don't want to use their full names in the PM, here are there nick-names:

Kayte: Kay

Kathy: Kath

Katrina: Kat

AND if your wondering why I put Kayte's name on all my roleplays, is because Kayte is my nickname. Nobody calls us by are real names, not even our parents, so it's no confusion.

Latest posts

Back