Hey, it's nice to meet ya! c:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitt

Reaction score
Hi, everyone!

I'm Kitt! I never owned any Tamagotchis in the late 90's early 00's, but I remember wanting one so terribly back then (parents couldn't afford it).

Fast forward to now and I am just a fresh out of college chick with a recent pang of nostalgia for times gone by who decided to finally get that Tamagotchi I'd always wanted. I managed to find a lightly used Princess Spacey ID L on eBay for a reasonable price, so here I am!

I'm really new to this and I've never tried to work a Japanese interfaced game before, but I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone and getting some guidance from you all.

Hopefully we can get to know each other and become good friends. ^~^

~Kitt

Hi and welcome to TamaTalk! The Japanese doesn't get in the way of game play too much. I'm sure you'll love it! ;)

Welcome to tamatalk! It's awesome here! And you're lucky, the Princess Spacey ID L's are so cool!

Welcome to TamaTalk!

When you get a chance, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with TamaTalk's rules (link in signature) and enjoy your stay! :)

Ra,

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's nice to see an active and inclusive community. c:

I also appreciate you mentioning the rules, Ra! I hadn't gotten the chance to see and read through that topic yet; I will do my best to abide by and respect the rules.

Latest posts

Back