Hey :) Joined Yesterday.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanarki

Reaction score
Hey, I joined yesterday night but I guess I was too tired to make any decent posts so I'm going to today. But anyway I got my new V3 Tamagotchi a few days ago and I love it :( . I never really got the 'real' tamagotchis as a kid, just the rip off brands like some barbie one and this dinosaur one. But now I do and I'm glad. Some might say I'm too old for tamagotchi's but you know it gives me something to do in my spare minutes at school and there's nothing wrong with that. And besides, I've never had a real pet in my life (yes I know I'm a deprived child) and so I'm a real sucker for virtual pet games, you name it, neopets, pokemon, petz, etc. My tamagotchi is black with a hot pink border and buttons. Right now my tamagotchi character is Piroriroitchi (sorry if I totally just killed the name there, I'm still new to tamagotchi character names) But in case I got the name wrong, it's the one that's all black and has an antena that curves and it has like a 'ball' at the end. When it first evolved it reminded me of the boogie man actually, creeped me out at first... :)

Ok wow sorry for the long post. But wait I have a question, do you have to connect to another V3 tamagotchi to get a 'mate' and have a second generation or does a matchmaker come anyways? And when the egg for the second generation comes, will it grow up to be the same thing as the parent or will it be different? Just wondering. *still very new to this*

Well thanks for reading and I know you're just so fascinated with my life story, I can see the explosive excitement on your faces as you read this. Sorry this was long XD I typically make long posts. By the way I'm planning to make a tama log so if anyone's interested you might find it some time soon. (my tama's name is kamen)

hello Nanarki.I'm new too :mimitchi: . I have two v3s.Oh,and,the second generation DOES grow up exactly the same as it's parent :hitodetchi: .

Oh thanks Kuchipatchi girl =D And hey everyone I'm glad to have joined this forum XD

Hey there, I'm Kat. Most people call me Kat, but you can call me Kat. :(

I'm just playing. PM me if you need any help, or if you just wanna chat.

-Kat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back