Hey people. I'm new

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrickerTreat

Reaction score
Hi people.

The stereotype for tamagotchi owners is a 8-10 year old girl, but I'm a 15 year old boy and I'm completely obsessed with Tamagotchis.

I got the Generation 1 Tamagotchi years ago when it first came out. The only one they had in the store was purple with pink buttons, but I didn't care. I got it anyway.

Last year I got a Japanese Tamagotchi Plus (before Tamagotchi Connexion came out in the US) and I'm still playing with it (I have an Ichigotchi right now).

Again I didn't get lucky with the colors. The website I bought it from doesn't let you choose a color and I ended up getting a white one with pink hearts all over it and pink buttons (I defaced the poor thing, though, by scratching the hearts off. If I wanted to bring this thing out in public I couldn't have little pink hearts all over it XD. It actually looks fine even though it has light scratches on it).

So anyway...I can't wait until the Tamagotchi Connexion 2 comes out in the US. Hopefully I'll be able to make enough money in my paypal account to buy one on ebay.

That's all! Bye. :)

Lol, I am 13 turning 14 and have yet to find someone my age, there either younger or older than me...

i also love tamagotchis and am obsessed with them, i have 2 of the originals 5 of the connexions and 1 new v.2- by the way they are awesome ( i am getting another one ordered in)

toykopop :)

Hi there!

I want a version 2 soooooooo baaaaaad. Where did you get yours and for how much?

Well i live in australia so i got it about a week ago from target. They are all sold out tho so i have ordered one in from myers and it should arrive in a week :lol:

I find it weird that the version 2 came out just about everywhere but the US already @_@

:lol: I'm 11 going on 12 in December. I'm not obssesd with Tamagothis. But I am obssesd with Harry Potter.

Oh nevermind I read that post wrong. XD

I'm not really a fan of harry potter...not the books anyway. I love the movies though.

Hey, Welcome to TamaTalk!!

I am also a guy and i currnetly have 10 tamagotchis. Have fun here!!

:lol: hello! im new too but sadly nobody replied to my introduction post. well i am a boy as well and i became obsessed with tamagotchis a while back. the problem is i seem to have lost mine.............What kind of tamagotchi lover am i!!!!!!! :D

Eep. I thought I lost my tamagotchi once but I found it thankfully.

Go out and buy another! Or wait for the V2 to come out and get one of those instead.

i think im just gonna wait for the v2 to come out and buy taht one. :D

[SIZE=14pt] :D Hello and welcome to tamatalk.com! You will get very obsessed with this site once you join it! If you need help and your new to the Tamagotchi world go to my website (on my signature below) and then you will know a lot for a beginner. Tamatalk is a great site for Tamagotchi fans. You will have lots of fun here! If you need help go to “help for new Tamagotchi owners” and then make your topic, and you’ll get it answered! You will know so on like an expert about tamagotchis! So thanks for joining the community! Hope you make new friends! :ph34r: [/SIZE]

:D ~Oniontchi~ :D

Hi im a girl...and I love Pokemon, Powerpuff girls, and of course Tamagotchi! But it doesn't mean we are nerds!!! lol :D

Heheh, don't be surprised. There are people in college who like Tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back