Hey People!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama_gotchigirl27

Reaction score
I lost my password and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Then I found my password just now. So I'm back! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi:

BTW, I love Furawatchis!

I lost my password and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Then I found my password just now. So I'm back! ;) :(
BTW, I love Furawatchis!
Welcome back!

I lost my password and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Then I found my password just now. So I'm back!  :kusatchi:   :nazotchi:
BTW, I love Furawatchis!
Welcome Back! I hope you don't lose your password this time. :angry: I have troubles with my password to. ;) I hope you enjoy tamatalk as much (or more) as you did before.

KC7--

P.S. looking at your post, I would think you know your way around Tamatalk. If there is anything new though that you don't understand, don't hesitate to PM for help.

Welcome back.My password is the same as the password to get into my bit of the computer!So I should always remember it!

(I also wrote it in my diary :D )Mabye u should write your password down & put it somewhere where u won't lose it! ;)

Tamagotchi's Rule!

hi tama_gotchigirl27! welcome back to tamatalk!

thank goodness you found your password! ;) :D

from tamarsc

-PM me if you need any help or just need a friend!

-always make sure you read the new tamatalk rules and always follow them!

-have a great time on tamatalk! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back