Hey Peoples.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarez

Reaction score
:hitodetchi: Hi I'm New To This place.. Though I'm Not entirely new to tamagotchis.. Had heaps of virtual pets when i was little (not connection/connextion ones) but they all got thrown out.

I was wondering what is the best type of tamagotchi to get ?(eg version 2 or whatever) because I know heaps of people with them aswell as a few of my friends and I might get one really soon :huh: ( Well me and my sister will join some money to make half and beg for the rest lol )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

My sites:

Forum "The lost messaging board"

A unupdated site dont know If I'll continue to put it up there.

* 11 And AlMoSt Insane w/ yahoo :[email protected]*

Hi and Welcome to TamaTalk!

I think I already replied to a question (by you?) asking about the diffs between V1s & V2s and which is best?

Oh well, if not - then V2! (Don't think you'll be able to buy V1s in the shops nowadays - unless they have VERY old stock!)

Hope you enjoy your visits to the site. There's lots of good info and fun stuff here - just look through the different sections - it doesn't take long to find your way around, but if you have any questions or problems just PM me! Enjoy….

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back