HeY rEaD tHiS PlEaSe EvErYbOdY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandy.x3

Reaction score
hello i joined this site abooout 3 days ago lolz aaand the chat thingy wont start for me mabey a guide could help i was thinking.. here ill explain it..

Well The Page Loads And Then I Enter My Passoword And UserName.

Then It Lets Me Enter, I Mean i Know For Sure Its The Right Things That I Entered..

Then A Screen Appears And Im Sure Its The Chat zone..

Theres A Box At The Bottom To Type In And Send And Theres A List On The Side That I Think is Supposed to Show Whos Chatting i Cant really remember..

And So My Problem is , Is That No One Is There, theres Nobody Listed And No Rooms To Choose from To Go To..

Some of You Are probably Thinking wtf is She talking About.. i Saw Her In The Chat The other Day! Well Everybody Thats Cus I Was On My Other Computer At My DADS HOUSE k

can anyone help me? plzzz

Opps Im Sorry I Didnt See The Topic " Haveing Any Problems With Chat " Please Dont Close This Guides, itll be gone my 2morrz proly l

try looking at the bottom of the screen. It will say like what chat room your in. u would wanna pick the one with all the people in it. i dont know if they changed the chat cuz i havent been on this site for like 2 years so if that doesnt work i would pm a guide.

O and remember next time to put this topic in the right place. LOL

MaRcO

You have posted in the other topic - so I'll close this one.

We're going to look into all TamaChat issues that are mentioned in that topic. So hopefully we can resolve this issue soon. :)

*Topic closed by Jappyx*

PS - The topic I am referring to is located here. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back