Hey, TamaTalk!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitehat

Reaction score
Hey there, TamaTalk! I'm whitehat, pleased to meet you all.

I discovered Tamagotchi as a young kid surfing the Internet through a Kindle late at night. I stumbled upon mimitchi.com and instantly became fascinated with robotics and electronics... since then I have borrowed a Sony AIBO, owned multiple Furby and, of course, I've purchased some Tamagotchi! I've had plans on joining this forum for years but have only recently become of legal age to do it myself.

My collection is small- a TamaTown with the science-themed faceplate and a pure purple Friends, both of which I've really enjoyed. I ordered a blue zig-zag M!X on Amazon, which I'm really excited for, as it will be my first colored model, but it isn't arriving until next month! At least I got free shipping... ;)

I think that's about it! I can't think of anything else to say at the moment. Please make sure to correct me if I ever make a mistake here on the forums.

whitehat

Welcome! I hope you like it here! let me know if you have any questions! I ordered a mix not too long ago! I'm currently running a tamagotchi p!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back