Hey there :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaFoxx

Reaction score
Hey! ^_^

So, uhm... yes! I'm the new one :D I've to admit, that I was here from time to time, but way too shy to be a part of the community XD but now I just took the step and made my registration ^^

I'm from Germany and a fan of that adorable little cyber pet since 1996 - yep, I'm that old :p There was a time, about 10 years ago, where I had a big collection hype. But after the Tamagotchis disappeared from Germany, I lost it in a way... until now. The reason was the arrival of the Sanrio M!x and since then I'm back into it :D actually I'm only collecting the purple ones and there's just one missing <.< I hope I'll get to it one of these days, even that it's hard to find (the English ID L).

But anyway, short introduction about me ^^ Besides Tamagotchis I like writing, reading, roleplaying, travelling, movies, shows, and many more.

I really hope to find some friends here :wub: I'm quite excited, nervous and shy XD But, yes: Hi everybody!

Hey, welcome to TamaTalk!! I hope you enjoy your time here, this really is a nice little community c:

Hey ^_^

thank you so much! I seriously love this community, from what I've seen up to now - I'm all excited and happy to be here! ^^ AND! so many people I can share my passion for Tamagotchi with *____* finally! :wub:

Welcome to TamaTalk! Glad you found your way back to the hobby and reached out to say hi! Hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hey ^_^

thank you very much! You can't imagine how much I missed that hobby :wub: I'm really happy and glad to be back - and that I found this forum ^^ there was a German one a couple of years ago, but sadly it disappeared :( So I'm really grateful for TamaTalk! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back