Hey there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

superkidmax

Reaction score
Hi!

I've been using TamaTalk for info since I was a kid, and with renewed interest in Tamagotchis, I finally decided to stop lurking! :D

You all seem awesome and I just can't wait to meet you all.

Hello! Welcome to Tamatalk! We hope you will enjoy your stay! Feel free to ask any questions you may have to anybody here :)

//T.A

Welcome! This site is great with a lot of people with a lot of knowledge of tamas, any question you may have can be answered by at least one person! I really enjoy it here and hope you do too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, superkidmax!

I did exactly the same thing, I was always looking through TamaTalk for charts and things, but last year I joined.

Hope you have lots of fun here! :D

I also did a little lurking before I decided to join. Welcome! :)

Welcome to Tamatalk!!! You'll SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love it here everyone is SUPER NICE!! Tamagotchis are kawaii and if you're here, you can see that too!! If you need ANYTHING, just PM me!!!!~ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome welcome welcome! I'm sure you'll have a great time as all of us do! Have fun! :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back