Hey there!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WingsThePhoenix

Reaction score
So I did make a post on one of the other forums yesterday (Shoutout to the few who saw my Frozen In Time post; if you're wondering Maria's still a happy little Terupotchi with no battery problems or weird glitches since) and thought I'd introduce myself here.

So hi! I'm WingsThePhoenix, but you guys can just call me Wings. I've been running around on the Internet on various social media websites for a long time now (deviantART, Pokefarm Q and Toontown to name a few) and I'd already known of the Tamagotchi trend. I'd wanted one for a while, and I did get one--a foreign Tamagotchi Friends--for my birthday, but I played for a month and ended up stopping. Then, two days ago for early Valentine's, my mom got me an American Tamagotchi Friends and I was thrown right back into the Tama-action!

And, like probably a lot of others, this is the first real forum I've ever joined and wanted to stay on. ;v; The community just seems so open and nice! <3

But right, all that mumbo jumbo aside, I'd like to start my own little collection of Tamas for myself, which I already have with my two Tamagotchi Friends! ^^ The first one, my foreign one, is pink with darker pink leopard hearts all around the front and sides. She is currently a 0 years old, 15 lbs, 1st generation Terupotchi named Maria. Right now she's asleep. Originally she was a 3rd generation Petithanatchi named Merry, but... Well, go to my Frozen In Time post (in the What Happened to my Tama forums) to learn more about that whole story. The second one, my American one, is also pink, but is black with white polka dots on the front, along with a gold rim around that and a cute little bow. She's a 1 year old, 8 lbs, 1st generation Petithanatchi named Renae, and she's bouncing around and ready to say hello to whoever wants to!

//okay so maybe I was a little too detailed with the Tama bios, but what can I say, I'm a nerd XD

Welcome to TamaTalk! Hope you expand your collection. There's tons of versions to collect, all fun in their own ways, and yeah, this forum has a great atmosphere. See you around the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back