Hey there.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolty

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Jolty. That isn't my real name, obviously, but just pretend that it is. I'm eighteen years old, and I live in Canada. I'm pretty much just here to get some questions answered, I dunno if I'm going to stick around, but I might. I've never actually owned a real Tamagotchi, but I did borrow one from my friend for a few months, and when I was ages nine to eleven, I owned over 15 different virtual pets. Giga Pets were my favourite, but I lost/broke/had stolen/gave away most of them eventually. I miss them so much. ;)

I'm going to get two Tamagotchi connections soon, though. I'm also trying to find a Digital Doggie Giga Pet. (eBay is out of the question right now, though.)

Yeah. So hi.

Welcome to tamatalk! <_<

PM me if you need any tamagotchi help and I hope that you find this site very useful. :furawatchi:

There is a giga pet section here which I think that you will like.

Good luck on getting two tamagotchi connections! <_<

-sk8er girl-

WOW! 18! IN CANADA! WOW! WOW! ACTUALLY, I'VE SEEN THAT THERE'S BEEN 27 YEAR OLD PPL ON HERE FROM FRANCE, AND I'M SCARED OF THEM. SO........WELCOME TO TAMATALK! PLZ TAKE A LOOK AT MY SIG. IT'S A COOL ONE!

TO GET FRIENDS, JUST PM SOME PPL THAT LOOK NICE (OR WHO SEEM NICE! LOL!)

DEFINETLY MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE TAMAGUIDES. THERE ARE A LOT, TRUST ME. SPIFFY THE ONE I KNOW THE BEST, IS VERY, VERY, VERY NICE. DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!

PM ME IF YOU NEED HELP! I'M BASICALLY ALWAYS ON THE COMPUTER, SO, IF YOU PM ME, I'LL GET IT TO YOU RIGHT AWAY!

Love,

jesustands

P.S. WOW! 18!

18 is old? o_O I expected people to be around my age here, 'cause I was 9-ish when virtual pets were popular for the first time... I guess most people got tired of them, though. Not me. I don't get tired of things easily. :mellow:

Edit: This is probably going to sound really stupid, but what stores sell Tamagotchis? I looked in Sears and The Bay, and neither of them had them. Does Wal-Mart sell them? Toys-R-Us?

Last edited by a moderator:
18 is old? o_O I expected people to be around my age here, 'cause I was 9-ish when virtual pets were popular for the first time... I guess most people got tired of them, though. Not me. I don't get tired of things easily. :furawatchi:
Edit: This is probably going to sound really stupid, but what stores sell Tamagotchis? I looked in Sears and The Bay, and neither of them had them. Does Wal-Mart sell them? Toys-R-Us?
Yup, both Wal-mart and Toys-R-Us sell tamas. I think Target sells them too.

Jolty, did you ever have a pocket Pikachu? That was a little different from the other digital pets. It was sort of a cross between a Tamgotchi and a pedometer, I think.

Grah, I can't find the edit button.

Soo, with apologies for the double post-- I think your artwork is wonderful. :furawatchi:

Edit: I found it. (The edit button, I mean.) Now, where's the delete button?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Cyann. :angry:

Yeah, I had a Pokemon Pikachu (the black and white one), and the batteries lasted for about three years, until my friend dropped it in the sink and wrecked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back