Hey U Can Post Pics

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cool,

Yay! i finally got a photobucket account (just made it like 15 mins ago) im gonna post a video from last year of the christmas concert XD (band ) (if my mother taped this years i could have posted it too but my brother smashed my digital camera so its like...dead) this year we did a play "The grinch"....Me was Cindy Lou Who XD

code? for photo bucket? i dunno either im still trying to figure out.

but it sucks tho that i cant put the video of last years Xmas concert up now. it'll take too long cuz...well thats the pain of Dial Up My friend. Slow and Painful dial up..just kill me Now XD if i can i'll "Sneak" on the computer tommorow

code? for photo bucket? i dunno either im still trying to figure out.
but it sucks tho that i cant put the video of last years Xmas concert up now. it'll take too long cuz...well thats the pain of Dial Up My friend. Slow and Painful dial up..just kill me Now XD if i can i'll "Sneak" on the computer tommorow
Lolz, I used to have dial-up (AOL, *coughs*) Now, I have Comcast, phone, cable and HIGH SPEED INTERNET!!!

I feel sorry for you, no offence.

~♥Ciara♥

My dad tells me to use his laptop, but it has dial up, and mine has well, I don't know, but he tricked me, my dad, tricked ME???!?!?!? He tricked me into going on his good for nothing laptop!!!! And he has the good network! UGH!

lol. but i might be getting highspeed soon YAY!

my school pic this year tho is surprisinly different compared to...last year, grade 6, grade 5, grade 4, grade 3, grade 2, grade 1, and Kindergarten.

Scary. You have the exact same face as my friend Matthia. Just she has blonde hair.
-kitkat
I get that alot. :)

~♥Ciara♥a.k.a.♥CeCe♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back