Hey, Ummm something happened with my v4.5...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sakura-san123

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

OK so the most weirdest thing occured today!!!! So i was walking to the Library after school because i hang out there everyday after school and anyway i was checking me tamas, and when i checked Honey [v4.5] She had the Matchmaker on her screen!!! And i did accept of course because i mean who wouldn't!? But here's the catch she is only 4 years old!! I would like to now how this happened?? Because i only ever get the matchmaker when my tama is 6 or 5 if I'm lucky but 4??? There's got to be some reason?? Maybe it's because i have downloaded Honey quite a few times?? Someone please help me!!!

I hope I'm not sounding like I don't want Honey to have her bubba i DO, it's just really odd that she had it so early! So i would just like some answers as to why this happened!!

Thanks

Sakura-san123 :) :)

If I'm not mistaken, my v4.5 had the matchmaker come when he was only 4yrs old as well. I had downloaded him a couple times before also and so that's probably why. I wouldn't worry about it. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Your tamagotchi adult must have been around 48 hours to get the matchmaker. This means, if it evolved around 2, it's completely normal. If it evolved at 3, don't worry, it will turn 5 in the next few hours or so.

Downloading does mess up the age counter a bit, as does pausing. Just wait a few more hours and consider yourself lucky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like RubyKuchipatchi said, pausing and downloading mess up the age. If your tama has evolved into an adult already,it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back