Hey..where's my welcome back party!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hey guys!

I am so excited to finally be back on Tamatalk. As you know, I left at the end of March and have been gone for over a month. In that time period, I was able to get my life back on track. I am no longer completely stressed out, and I have lots of free time to spend on the computer. I really missed everybody on here!

I have changed alot this past month...expierences have shaped my personality and who I am. I am truly greatful for my blessed life so far, plus my friends, family, and God. Without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I have learned that you can achieve you're dreams if you just try, and that giving up is never an option. Work hard for what you want, and you can get it!

Tamatalk was a very important part of my life for me just a few short months ago....now, I don't see it as important as I did before. There is a whole other world outside of the internet, and I just want to explore it!

I am back, and will be active. I probably won't be posting like a crazy lunatic, but you'll be seeing my posts!

Peace and love,

TGD

OHMEHGOSH Yay! You're back! *pops bubble wrap like fireworks* *puts water, food coloring and dry ice near door for decoration and suprises*

Hey guys!I am so excited to finally be back on Tamatalk. As you know, I left at the end of March and have been gone for over a month. In that time period, I was able to get my life back on track. I am no longer completely stressed out, and I have lots of free time to spend on the computer. I really missed everybody on here!

I have changed alot this past month...expierences have shaped my personality and who I am. I am truly greatful for my blessed life so far, plus my friends, family, and God. Without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

I have learned that you can achieve you're dreams if you just try, and that giving up is never an option. Work hard for what you want, and you can get it!

Tamatalk was a very important part of my life for me just a few short months ago....now, I don't see it as important as I did before. There is a whole other world outside of the internet, and I just want to explore it!

I am back, and will be active. I probably won't be posting like a crazy lunatic, but you'll be seeing my posts!

Peace and love,

TGD
Welcome back. Yay! <_< Are you back permanantley?

Latest posts

Back