Hey Will U B My Friend

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancerRachel

Reaction score
Hey will u be my friend ? I am a nice person , if you think CutedancerBailey is nice then you will like me . We are like best friends! :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Im CuteDancerBailey and like she said were like Best Friends so if you will be her friend will you be my friend to plz? :unsure:

Hello, and welcome to Tamatalk.

I will be your friend.

Feel free to post topics and reply to topics. PM me if anything is needed or you just fancy a tip or two!

Enjoy and Best Wishes

Fooet

[SIZE=12pt] Hello, and welcome to TamaTalk! B) [/SIZE]

I hope you have a great time here, and enjoy your visits.

You will learn alot about Tamagotchis, and Virtual Pets if you read up on the information that TamaTalk has to offer.

I am sure that you will make some friends here as TamaTalk has a very friendly community.

Enjoy! :D

-۞[D] [a] [r] [k] [C] [o] [r] [e]۞-

Hey will u be my friend ? I am a nice person , if you think CutedancerBailey is nice then you will like me . We are like best friends! :furawatchi:
heyy i have 2 things to tell u...ok well first things first do u really think u r a good dancer as ur user name says? and the 2 thing is if u have any friend that go to schuylkill school and they r on tamatalk...can u please ask them too quote me please and don't ask why ok thankz!!!and by the waysure i geuss i can be ur friend if u can have someone that goes to schuylkill and lives in phoenix. bye

!!!!!

heyy i have 2 things to tell u...ok well first things first do u really think u r a good dancer as ur user name says? and the 2 thing is if u have any friend that go to schuylkill school and they r on tamatalk...can u please ask them too quote me please and don't ask why ok thankz!!!and by the waysure i geuss i can be ur friend if u can have someone that goes to schuylkill and lives in phoenix. bye!!!!!
Please don't bump up old topics.

Hello there. I'm TamaKayla or TK. Have fun, post alot, and PM me for any questions or if you want a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back